1. Speed up the time it takes for the account permission.
Rather than manually copy of invoices on authorisers, they can be sent, the image view online and may or rejected as required. The system will monitor and escalate all accounts to ensure that they have the authority on time.
2. Reduce data entry costs.
Using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology information can be automatically read from your accounts. Integration with financial applications or ERP ensures that there is no need for duplicate data entry.
3. Rid storage and eliminate unnecessary cost storage.
Invoice processing solutions will keep accounts in legally acceptable form such paper copies can be discarded. This excludes other costs of storage and freeing up space previously taken up with filing cabinets.
4. Eliminate the need to call back when the supplier to deal with the inquiry.
With instant retrieval can see at a glance what level each account is, this makes the AP team to resolve supplier queries without added cost of a call back.
5. Reduce the risk of losing accounts.
The authorisers view a copy of the invoice image online, this means accounts are not lost in the mail or misplaced on the table somewhere.
6. Make coding more efficient and user friendly.
Invoice processing solutions allows both the AP department and procurers to code online, the image of the invoice. Coding is made easier with intelligent defaults and validation.
7. Knock licensing rules.
Invoice processing solutions also ensure that authorization rules are precisely defined and followed. Multi-level authorization can also be treated in the accounts must be approved by more than one person.
8. Take control of your AP with a comprehensive management information.
Management information on the performance AP department, your suppliers, and authorisers can be easily produced. The information received can be used to produce KPI information and track targets.
9. Help monitor budget spending.
procurers can analyze expenses for special codes or budget departments, without having permission to access the financial system.
10. Resolve order discrepancies efficiently.
Invoice management can automate the entire process seamlessly pairing mismatch. AP team can improve the likely reasons why they think the bill is not fit before you send Authorise be accepted. This allows for the rapid resolution of the order discrepancies.
11. Help negotiate higher supplier discounts.
Invoice management help you manage accounts within every supplier, which makes more issues when negotiating higher rates.
12. Speed of the month and year end accrual process.
accelerated accrual process by eliminating the process of finding accounts and programming magazines. All significant debt due to quickly and efficiently.
13. Matching invoices to purchase orders and receipts.
Matching is done online at the time of data entry, if it fails, the AP team immediately alerted to solve any errors, avoid costly delays and re-processing.
14. Help treat delinquency act (1998).
use account management ensures late payment costs will not add up and that the act are met.
15. Speed up receipting process.
There are no products had commented on the invoice can be sent to the procurer to request the receipt of goods. This avoids manual chase and registration of accounts to track.
16. Handle accounts received by email. Invoice processing solutions allow you to capture messages automatically index them, apply instantly online, and include them in the workflow process. This includes email you need without clogging up your system.
17. Manage supplier portfolio proactively.
Detailed supplier information, including the suppliers that send copies of invoices or whose accounts often get rejected, is provided, help you manage your supplier portfolio.
18. Supplier letters can be automatically produced.
Sample letters can be controlled by appropriate documentation invoice to avoid duplication
19 .. Reducing the number of inquiries from suppliers.
Supplier portal can be used to allow suppliers to view the status of their accounts online. This eliminates the need for suppliers to contact the AP department.
20. Handle accounts for multi-company.
If you have more than one company, even if they are using different ERP systems, invoice automation systems can work them all in one solution.